Looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Never heard of MindGeek? MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
- Develop & maintain expert Knowledge of all reporting tools (Atlas, Harmony, Adtool, Data Cubes)
- Build ad-hoc and periodic reports in order to communicate data findings and tracking
- Analyze traffic sources, metrics, and patterns both on PC and on mobile web properties.
- Audit and provide quick & efficient troubleshooting for reporting issues
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and report and share data with the team to discuss optimization
- Design, direct and monitor optimization and tests ideas to acquire and retain users based on data research
- Use A/B testing and optimization tools to drive revenue, recommend development of new landing pages, and recommend optimization and improvement ideas for current pages
- Establishing a continuous improvement process on how to conduct tests and on evaluating set KPI’s for these tests
- Monitor industry changes and benchmark the network against online competitors
- Provide quick & efficient data reporting as requested by Product Manager, Product Director & other team members
- Become the Go-To person when it comes to data about the network (know your stats in details)
- Degree in Business/Marketing; or applied statistics and mathematics with 1-3 years relevant experience
- Search Engine Analytics; good understanding of Google Analytics
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, complex calculations)
- Data-driven performance optimization methodologies
- Experience with digital marketing campaign optimization, including advertising, User Experience, and landing page optimization
- Understanding basic website design and development and work closely with Designer and developer to optimize the website (experience in a scrum and sprint environment would be considered as an asset)
- Strong attention to detail and quality. We want someone who instinctively double checks their work before handing it off
- Strong analytical thinking and a questioning attitude
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby businesses and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
… and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.