Never heard of MindGeek? MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
If you are passionate about web technologies and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, MindGeek is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
As a member of a growing team your key daily tasks would include:
- Working on the frontend programming of multiple web based products
- Collaborate with other team members (backend, QA and the team lead) to complete team objectives
- Learn and master various web services and technologies
- Discuss the design and feature requirements with the product teams
- Contribute to the architecture and design decisions of the products
Skills and Technologies:
- 3+ years of frontend web development experience
- Experience with SASS, LESS or other CSS preprocessors
- Experienced in a variety of page load time optimization techniques
- Familiar with JS coding standards, CSS methodologies and overall clean code
- Familiar with PHP, OOP and MVC style PHP frameworks
- Familiar with various web related technologies and concepts such as Nodejs, React, ES6, and Webpack an asset
- Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies an asset
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills (English and French)
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan including annual bonus plan and benefits package.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those under consideration will be contacted.