MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the Mindgeek team and be a part of something big.
The UI/UX Designer works in close collaboration with the Design Lead, the Product Managers and the Developers to create interfaces that meet usability rules. You must be able to rapidly produce high-end design assets in an extremely fast-paced environment. The candidate must exhibit a great degree of autonomy and artistic ability and will be asked to continuously renew design and overall content presentation in a highly competitive industry.
You will be responsible for creating website layout mockups, web graphics, content images, logotypes and illustrations with various prototypes. Other tasks include:
- Rendering graphic elements using traditional tools, multimedia, image processing and design software
- Image retouching and image manipulation, logo conception and basic icon illustration
- Conceptualize marketing banners for sites and social media pages
- Perform usability and perform quality control on designs
- Ensure consistency with branding and marketing efforts and help to establish design guidelines for future product developments
- Task management using Ticketing system
- 3 – 5 years of UI/UX design experience
- Education in Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction or related design program, or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop
- Ability to design full websites (PC, Tablet & Mobile)
- Knowledge of Illustrator and CSS/HTML5 is an asset
- Good artistic approach
- Balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong command of the English language
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and prior experience in a UI/UX team
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- …and much more!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.