Looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Never heard of MindGeek? MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
MindGeek’s Strategic Planner is a key position helping to steer the future direction of MindGeek. As a key member of the strategy team and reporting to the Strategic Planning Manager, this person will work on the future growth direction of the company, on helping improve our business efforts. The person will work closely with the CXOs, Business Unit leaders and their teams to facilitate and implement strategic initiatives and operational decisions.
- Manage a variety of project from initiation to closure across product and engineering groups; with a focus on milestones/deadlines, deliverables, budgets, resources, and key stakeholder relations.
- Be accountable for project results and responsible for the project lifecycle
- Support and review production of business requirement document for projects initiation
- Be responsible to complete statement of work document, work breakdown structure and project plan
- Control project scope and objectives with a mix of agility and change management processes
- Identify and control project budget
- Support application of SDLC standard and application of industry standard project management methodologies in the area of software engineering projects.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solution of problems.
- Maintain and manage relationships and dependencies with other functional groups and project managers.
- Promote neutrality and transparency in project operations.
- Strong status reporting and management of expectations.
- Manage and communicate the deviation, impediments, escalation, risks and concerns to projects. Ensure that plans are in place to get back on track and manage re-baseline activities.
- Share, promote and provide mentoring on best practices and lessons learned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ year of experience in Project Management
- 2+ year of experience within IT project environment
- PMP certification a strong asset
- PMI ACP certification, CSM and/or CST an asset
- Strong written and oral communication skills both French and English
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.