If you are passionate about programming and have interest or experience in gaming, then Nutaku is the perfect product for you. With over 10 million registered users and 25 million monthly visitors worldwide, Nutaku is the largest English-language gaming platform in the world dedicated to distributing adult titles. As a Senior Game Platform PHP Developer, you will be working directly with the product and engineering teams to develop and maintain the product’s web platform and work as part of a team that is dedicated to bringing the highest quality adult games to our committed fan base.
As the senior member of a growing team your key daily tasks would include:
- Working on complex programming projects relating to the Nutaku gaming platform using advanced web services and technologies
- Facilitate the introduction of new technologies in the team
- Monitor and improve the resource usage and overall performance of the sites
- Analyze product requirements and translating to design specifications
- Play a key role in defining the architecture and design of multiple web properties
- Help train and coach new team members
- Collectively contributes to the overall vision and solutions provided for the project(s) success
Skills and Technologies:
- 7+ years of web programming including 3+ years with high traffic properties
- Expert knowledge of PHP, OOP, data structures and design patterns
- Good knowledge of frontend technologies and concepts
- Excellent understanding of SOLID principles and clean coding standards
- Familiar with PHP frameworks and able to develop customized implementations
- Experience with various web related technologies such as Redis, Elasticsearch, caching, message queues, Docker, Composer, etc.
- Experience with large scale web properties, server cluster management and scalable infrastructures
- Comfortable with the administration of a LAMP/LEMP-style development environment
- Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies an asset
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills (English and French)
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Flex and Summer hours
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
… and much more!
Be ready for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.