If you are passionate about marketing and have interest or experienced in gaming, then Nutaku, one of MindGeek’s newer brands, is the perfect product for you. With over 10 million registered users and 50 million monthly visitors worldwide, Nutaku is the largest English-language gaming platform in the world dedicated to distributing adult titles.
As Nutaku's Sr. Data Analyst, you will collect, analyze and report on product and player data to provide insights on upcoming trends and information to help with data driven business decisions. Key daily tasks include:
- Analyzing traffic sources, metrics, and patterns on web and mobile properties.
- Develop and Maintain Product Analysis Reports and Dashboards by collecting and integrating data from various sources including web analytics tools and internal databases.
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and projections, along with P&L statements, for internal and external parties.
- Monitoring industry changes and benchmarking against online competitors.
- Analyze player behavior and recommend changes that will attract, convert and retain customers.
- Create, monitor, and analyze player segments in order to maximize their lifetime value.
- Report on marketing campaigns; make future recommendations based on campaign A/B and Multivariate test results.
- Create cost-benefit analyses to optimize online marketing campaigns.
Qualifications for this position:
- Degree in Statistics/Mathematics
- Minimum 2-4 years relevant experience working in gaming or a large business
- Strong Data Analysis and Reporting Experience
- Expertise in Excel including ability to write macros
- Google Analytics and SQL proficiency
- Data-driven performance optimization methodologies
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
… and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.