MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
The successful candidate will be responsible for reporting accurate financial results for one of our business units as well as maintaining accurate accounting records. Key tasks include:
- Preparing monthly reports, bank reconciliations, accruals and account analysis
- Maintain, and update customer (vendor) listing and AR (AP) sub-ledger
- Responsible for various duties during monthly/quarterly/yearly close cycles
- Preparing monthly balance sheet and P&L analysis (budget vs actual)
- Review and approve payables entries
- Prepare intercompany reconciliations and invoices
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail and teamwork skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to respect deadlines in a dynamic environment
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Flex and summer hours
- Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- . . . and much more!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.