MindGeek a company specializing in the development and marketing of high traffic web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a Receptionist.
If you are a passionate and driven individual, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries, then MindGeek is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
The Receptionist will perform administrative duties and tasks for our employees, management team, and customers. Other responsibilities include:
- Act as a key person for all the administrative/reception related tasks
- Perform general administrative assistant duties (phone, filing, invoice entry, etc.)
- Prepare, send out, and distribute mail and packages
- Order and distribute office supplies
- Manage some vendor relations
- Other duties as necessary
- College diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years previous experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Multitasking skills, attention to details, flexibility, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent initiative and autonomous ability
- Engaging and outgoing personality
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- . . . and much more!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.