MindGeek, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a QA Developer.
If you are passionate about programming and testing, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then MindGeek is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
As a member of a growing team you will have a mandate to plan and implement a testing regime that supports the development life-cycle of several Web products.
Your key daily tasks include:
- Ensuring our Web products and systems perform as designed through automated testing. This includes assisting and leading with regular releases and working with developers during iterations to test any implemented changes
- Designing automated tests to represent the customer experience
- Automating tests to ensure system stability, functionality and security
- Assist in measuring and reporting on the quality of existing products
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in computer Science or equivalent with 2 to 5 years of related work experience
- Provide development skills and good insight of QA procedures
- Comfortable communicating quality issues to team members and assisting in the error correction
- Understands basic client-server & Web servers architecture
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into tests to be automated
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
· Annual bonus plans and benefits package
· Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
· Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
· Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
· … and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.