MindGeek, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a Model Accounts Coordinator.
If you are passionate about programming, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then MindGeek is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
As a member of a growing team you will have a mandate to take part in all stages of the model selection process. Other responsibilities include:
- Attract and grow model membership for the program
- Validating model pictures, video, and personal identification;
- Model registration follow-up and account management
- Manage model payouts with accounting
- Monitoring broadcasts, Social Media messaging and creation of mailer texts
- Perform other departmental duties as assigned.
- Internet savvy; extremely fast and organized
- Experience working with CMS software
- Avid social media user
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks
- Hardworking with the ability to work autonomously
- Pro-active and resourceful; ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong command of the English language. Spoken French
*** Must be available to work weekends
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- … and much more!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.