With over 10 million registered users and
We are currently looking for a well-rounded individual to fill a dynamic role that touches on all areas of Advertising, Marketing and PR. This is a unique opportunity that could be a fit for a wide range of individuals accustomed to representing large brands. The ideal candidate will be a professional that has managed advertising, marketing campaigns for gaming platforms such as Steam or Kongregate. The manager would communicate, maintain and develop relationships with PR firms, media outlets and influencers. Reporting to the Director of Product Management, this position affords the right candidate with an incredible opportunity to grow and influence websites with globally recognized brands and millions of daily visitors.
- 3-5 years experience in online marketing or as a web entrepreneur
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- Passion and experience in online advertising and marketing and all things web
- Strong writing skills and ability to write press releases
- Demonstrated history of coming up with big ideas and finding relevant ways to pitch media
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press pitches and negotiating with media
- An entrepreneurial spirit; a creative mind
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
- A strong social media presence on Twitter and other social networks (Must be proficient with YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat)
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Flex and Summer hours
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby businesses and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- …and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.