If you are passionate about marketing and have interest or experienced in gaming, then Nutaku, one of MindGeek’s newer brands, is the perfect product for you. With over 10 million registered users and 50 million monthly visitors worldwide, Nutaku is the largest English-language gaming platform in the world dedicated to distributing adult titles.
As Nutaku’s Marketing Coordinator, you will be reporting directly to the Product Director. The professional will be mainly tasked with assisting the PR & Media Coordinator to create content for various mediums and will help shape and control brand image and public persona.
- Write and edit press release copy for game announcements, and company & industry news as well as blog posts for the brand.
- Coordinate the creation of shareable/viral buzz-worthy content to be shared via press releases, pitches, blogs, and social media.
- Monitor trending topics on the web and spin that into relatable and shareable content for the Nutaku brand.
- Assist with maintaining the list of media contacts – cultivate new contacts within business and industry media to ensure continuous growth of Nutaku’s reach and exposure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry-wide influencers who will help promote and grow the Nutaku brand and the adult-gaming industry.
- Track and monitor all Nutaku mentions in mainstream media and report on brand growth.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Exceptional writing skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to coordinate and execute marketing plans
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with multitasking capability and prioritization skills
- An interest in Video Games and the industry
- Able to foster communication within a wide variety of companies, content and interests
- Knowledge of various social networking applications
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Summer and Flex hours
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
… and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.