Never heard of MindGeek? MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
- Curating editorial and video content, and researching new avenues for content promotion
- Crafting articles and blog posts to help the promotion of marketing initiatives
- Creative writing for all marketing assets associated with marketing campaigns
- Scheduling video/editorial content to ensure all online public channels maintain a consistent and active presence
- Expertise publishing or participating on blogs, social news, video/photo sharing, social networking applications, widgets/gadgets and viral marketing campaigns
- Must be proficient with YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat
- Familiarity with basic photo editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator) is an asset
- Should be proficient with WordPress
- Strong command of the English language. Spoken French
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.