MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
Reporting to the Director of legal affairs, your main responsibilities are related to the internal legal affairs namely to draft, review and finalize contracts for our various business units, including services agreements, license agreements and NDAs, intellectual property related contracts and management related tasks, interco agreements and corporate documents and various related legal documents. As part of your job, you will also be called to:
- Perform various mandates related to commercial, corporate and governance law.
- Conduct due diligence reviews in the context of litigation, financing transactions, audits or merger and acquisition transactions.
- Draft formal notices and proceed to the analysis of various databases in anticipation of UDRP arbitrations.
- Execute a large volume of administrative management tasks to improve departmental efficiency.
- Education level required: Bachelor Degree in Law. Knowledge in Common Law is a favorable.
- Member of Quebec Bar for one to five years.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with representatives of various business units at different levels, qualifications and personalities.
- Bilingual (French and English) –written and spoken.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including questioning and listening skills) in English.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task – Able to deal with multiple responsibilities and to prioritize.
- Team player with the ability to work independently. Meticulousness and efficacy in performing your work without the help of a legal assistant, clerk or secretary.
- Able to work under pressure, to accommodate a flexible work schedule and different time zones.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Flex and Summer hours.
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package.
- Discounts for nearby businesses and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance.
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday).
… and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.