Never heard of MindGeek? MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
Managing a team of writers who produce scripts, treatments, actor bios, and marketing material for highly trafficked adult websites. Writing and editing well-polished, readable, and SEO-friendly web copy on tight deadlines. Maintaining and updating the site’s writing standards.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO and web trend research methods
- Degree in Creative Writing, English Lit, Journalism, etc. is a plus
- The ability to adjust the tone and voice of writing to match the subject matter and website
- Excellent communication, editing, and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, etc.
- Adaptable, capable of managing multiple deadlines, changing deadlines, delegating responsibility for tasks
- Fluency in English, spoken French
- Patience and creativity towards repetitive tasks
- Self-directed worker, but also a team player
- Knowledgeable about the adult industry
- M anagement or other relevant experience
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
- Years of experience:
- Minimum 1 year of work in copywriting, working with a CMS
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby businesses and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails