MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
- Analyze transaction data and preparing entries/reports for Accounting closing (revenue split, VAT calculation, etc.)
- Generate reports for month-end/quarter-end/year-end closing
- Build and maintain models for monthly forecasts and quarterly budgets
- Assist in merger & acquisition due diligence
- Ad hoc analyses for the management
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field is required.
- Finance related experience is a plus.
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to synthesize information from multiple sources, prioritize and balance different needs.
- Proficient with spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Good written and verbal communication, analytical, problem solving, multitasking and decision making skills.
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Flex and Summer hours
- Discounts for nearby businesses and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.