Looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Never heard of MindGeek? MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
In this role you will have access to multiple well-known and famous websites. Your job will be to actively monitor and maintain security of those systems. This position will enable you to master the intricacies of web application security and secure software engineering.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Analyze institutional risks
- Implement security awareness programs
- Monitor compliance and periodically review violation reports
- Help with the development and maintenance of security
- Investigate and report security incidents
- Propose security efforts and initiatives
- Conduct security assessment and penetration tests
Your solid understanding of web applications, as well as knowledge of how underlying technologies interact, will prove critical to your success. Your familiarity with popular web development languages and platforms will give you an advantage ramping up for this extremely rewarding position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to weigh business risks and enforce appropriate security measures
- Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work variable schedules as required
- Desire to learn and constantly push your limits
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Understanding of attack vectors and methodologies
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems’ security
- Experience with open source and commercial security assessment tools
- Knowledge of forensic investigation and reverse engineering techniques
- Knowledge of web development languages (HTML, JS, PHP, MySQL, etc.)
Knowledge and understanding of system development lifecycle
Experience with security standard such as PCI-DSS
Knowledge of malware analysis and threat hunting techniques
Experience with deployment of enterprise security solutions
Experience as a member of a Security Operation Center
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Flex and Summer hours
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby businesses and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
… and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
Please submit your resume online at: http://mindgeekjobs.com/
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.