With over 10 million registered users and ou will be working directly with the product and engineering teams to develop and maintain the product’s web platform and work as part of a team that is
As a member of a growing team your key daily tasks would include:
- Working on the backend programming of the Nutaku platform and related products
- Collaborate with other team members (frontend, QA and the team lead) to complete team objectives
- Learn and master various web services and technologies
- Discuss the design and feature requirements with the product teams
- Contribute to the architecture and design decisions of the products
Skills and Technologies:
- 3+ years of web programming experience
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and Object Oriented Programming
- Good understanding of SOLID principles and clean coding standards
- Familiar with various PHP frameworks
- Experience with web related technologies such as Memcached and Redis an asset
- Comfortable developing in a LAMP/LEMP-style environment
- Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies an asset
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills (English and French)
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Flex and Summer hours
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- … and much more!
Be ready for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.