MindGeek, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for an intermediate Database Analyst.
If you are passionate about programming, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then MindGeek is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
- Fluent in PostgreSQL.
- Expert in query analysis.
- Expert in Excel ( Pivot table, Power Pivot, Data source, Formulated Query, Trending average, etc. )
- Experience into analysis that require to dig into multiple source of data.
- Experience with MSSQL, BigQuery, Vertica HP, or Elastic Search.
- Must be comfortable and like digging into large data sample (in Terabytes of data).
- Experience with Big data infrastructure.
- Experience in Java, Python, Shell scripting or any equivalent.
- Monitor the data incoming in our infrastructure.
- Overview the daily trend across all products and look for up and down trend anomalies.
- Perform Ad-hoc analysis during product investigation.
- Be the central point of contact for all products and WSO’s.
- Became an expert on the data structure and the reporting solution provided by the platform.
- Provide data training/lessons across the company.
- Coordinate any investigation elevated by the PM, Sales or any other department.
- Provide Impact analysis each time we experience an issue.
- Document each investigation with long term resolution plan as we experience them.
- Set-up alert detection to the issue that get fix so they don't happen again.
- Participate in meeting initiatives of other department that might have an impact on our set of data.
- Maintain the product documentation.
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Flex and Summer hours
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- . . . and much more!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.