Looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Never heard of MindGeek? MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
This position reports to the Director of Data Privacy. Its focus is to support the Data Privacy group on a wide range of assigned and special projects, and in the execution and compilation of routine privacy audits and reports. You will conducts routine analysis and research on privacy activities as well as facilitate project planning; development, implementation and monitoring of compliance.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Conduct privacy research and analysis
- Conduct compliance audits and report on identified risk
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of the privacy program
- Assist with the development and delivery of privacy metrics
Your solid understanding of current privacy standards, as well as knowledge of upcoming privacy laws will prove critical to your success. Your familiarity with popular web development languages and platforms will give you an advantage ramping up for this extremely rewarding position.
- Demonstrates commitment to the principles and ethics of the organization
- Ability to interpret and analyze data/documentation
- Ability to identify privacy issues and associated mitigation
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience working on Internal Audits, especially in the context of Data Privacy regulations
- Knowledge of U.S. and European privacy laws, regulations and best practices
- Experience with ePrivacy and General Data Protection Regulations
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Previous technical writing experience an asset
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Flex and Summer hours
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby businesses and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.