Looking for a new and exciting challenge?
MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the Mindgeek team and be a part of something big.
The Data Analyst will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to assess, prioritize and execute a portfolio of payment products. Payment Processing is responsible to ensure products meet and exceed high processing standards, with constant monitoring of cost and revenue.
- Find best payment processing solutions for different countries, including alternative payment methods;
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s payment patterns per product, country, etc;
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and report any changes in daily performance;
- Regularly monitor transaction success rates for all online payments considering different variables and perspectives;
- Gather appropriate information from internal databases, and when necessary, from 3rd party sources and produce statistics, reports and metrics
- Collaborate with the Manager and Director to develop and set a long-term join process strategy and action plan for each of our products;
- Work closely with different Business Units to coordinate and analyze any new billing proposals;
- Provide Project Managers with insightful reports and conclusions regarding billing performance and analysis on trends;
- Create strategies to maximize the approval ratio via our banks and third party billers;
- Manage ongoing changes to product implementation in response to analysis and market changes;
- Ensure that the daily operations stay in line with the long term strategy of the product.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, preferably with a major in Finance or Stats;
- Minimum five years of professional work experience;
- Minimum two years in the online payment processing an asset;
- Strong computer and internet skills;
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint and ability to scrutinize large amounts of data;
- Ability to multitask, produce reports, and offer conclusions based on results;
- Business acumen and self-motivation to start and close new projects;
- Strategic thinker/innovator with great analytical skills;
- Excellent communicator and team player;
- Ability to work in a very fast-pace environment;
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Flex and Summer hours
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby businesses and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
… and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.