MindGeek Canada, a company specializing in the development and marketing of high traffic web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a Content Formatter.
If you are passionate about internet marketing and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, MindGeek is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals!
As a Content Formatter, you will focus on content compliance analysis for a high traffic entertainment website in collaboration with the product and compliance department. Reporting to the Content Manager, you will need to Develop a strong understanding of all our products content and deliver high-quality, engaging analysis in alignment with our brand identity and objectives. Other responsibilities include:
- Understand the products and industry behind our brands
- Analyze web content
- Maintain site compliance
- Identify and mark compliance violations
- Meet and/or exceed product performance targets
- At least one year in office experience
- Comfortable with computer repetitive tasks
- Adaptability, collaborative in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, environment and demonstrate a record of achievement
- Ability to research and seek out relevant information when needed
- Detail oriented
- Strong command of the English language. Spoken French
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Flex and Summer hours
- Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- … and much more!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.