Looking for a new and exciting challenge?
As a member of the largest browser gaming platform in the world, the dynamic individual will be responsible for overseeing an existing team of 4 employees and further developing the Business Development team. The traditional gaming stores are extremely overcrowded, where less than 1% of games are financially successful. This division is currently investing $10 million in funding gaming studios around the world. This funding opportunity helps studios that are struggling with the brutal reality of the gaming market and are eager to enhance their titles to be distributed on our platform. This management position along with its team will prospect and reach out to new game developers to publish their titles on our games portal, nurturing existing publisher relationships as well as building a team of 3rd party agents to increase the reach of the brand.
- Communicate and monitor the delivery of tasks to dedicated resources of the team
- Develop and execute business development plans to promote growth
- Meet and/or exceed game publishing performance targets
- Coach and train the team to present the investment opportunity, product and services to new and existing customers
- Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows to gather information, promote products, and expand network of contacts
- Must have a minimum of 4 years working in the gaming industry and a clear passion for gaming!
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent relevant professional experience is required
- Experience leading development projects: defining and communicating specifications, managing resources, leading cross-functional teams and managing on time implementation
- Contacts in the industry would be considered a major asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Creative, innovative, entrepreneurial spirit
- Sociable and out-going; enthusiasm for online marketing/sales
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Flex and Summer hours
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby businesses and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or