Looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Never heard of MindGeek? MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
As a member of a growing team, the dynamic individual will be responsible for nurturing ongoing client relationships as well as initiating new partnership opportunities.
- Recruit and build contacts within the industry.
- Propose new sales tactics to our affiliates.
- Set up new Affiliate Partners and update existing partners advertising materials when needed.
- Provide day to day support to our affiliates.
- Perform efficient data analysis.
- Apart from outstanding customer service/support skills, you will need extreme knowledge of how internet advertising/sales work; min 1 year experience is a strict requirement.
- Ability to translate "sales skills " into energy/passion over online chatting (YM, Skype, msn).
- Experience with affiliate networks and contacts with advertisers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (more notably Word and Excel) a must.
- Solid problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Works effectively as a member of a team.
- Sociable and out-going; enthusiasm for online marketing.
- Strong command of the English language. Spoken French.
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- . . . and much more!
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.