MindGeek Canada, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for an Ad Developer.
If you are a passionate and driven individual, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then MindGeek is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
You will be responsible for creating promotional ads in various sizes as well as market the product by having a firm understanding of our market share and user base and to create advertisements geared towards attracting their wants and needs. Other tasks include:
- Rendering graphic elements using traditional tools, multimedia, image processing and design software
- Image retouching and image manipulation
- Perform usability and quality control
- Create static banner ads using provided art assets
- Create animated banners using MPG, HTML5, and GIF (Experience with Flash essential)
- 2 years of relevant professional experience including website design experience
- College diploma in related field
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop (Firm understanding of Adobe Premier and After Effects essential)
- Knowledge of Flash and After Effects
- Strong marketing background essential
- Good artistic approach
- Basic understanding of web advertising terminology (CTR, ARPU, A/B Testing, etc)
- The ability to produce quality work on tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet weekly workload goals
- Balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong command of the English language and spoken French
- Strong communication skills a MUST
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
… and much more!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.