MG Global Entertainment is the leader in Worldwide Digital Broadcasting, creating and distributing superior adult content for the entertainment of millions, delivered across all existing platforms with an eye to the future.
Under the direction of the MAM Supervisor, this position is responsible for the coordination of delivery of media between MG Global’s various locations. Responsibilities include receiving media files and delivering them to the intended recipient and checking files for integrity. Data entry is required.
- Work closely with the Scheduling and Fulfillment departments to ensure proper and timely delivery of media to the appropriate team.
- Day-to-day coordination of media delivery and data entry into multiple databases.
- Correct timing or naming information in multiple databases.
- Check all incoming files for any corruption which may have occurred during file transfers.
- Coordinate with multiple departments on the location of certain files.
- Assist the MAM Supervisor with maintaining quotas for multiple storage locations.
- Package and ship physical media such as DVD’s and Hard Drives.
- Assist the department with creating and modifying workflows.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred – but not required – with a minimum of 1 year experience in the television and/or film industry, particularly in a media operations or VOD capacity.
- Candidate must have ability to work with many different departments, weighing the priorities and needs of each of them, and integrating these into the workflow.
- Candidate should be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and strong solid Microsoft Office knowledge, particularly in Excel.
- Candidate must be familiar with digital file transfer and deliver technologies. (FTP, Signiant, Aspera).
- Candidate must be flexible to work weekends and/or evenings as required.
- Familiarity with Transcoding systems. NLE systems and concepts a plus.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.