MindGeek, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a Software PHP.
If you are passionate about programming, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then MindGeek is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a dynamic, fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
As a member of a growing team your key daily tasks would include:
· Working on the backend programming of multiple web based products
· Collaborate with other teams (frontend, QA and the team leads) to complete team objectives
· Learn and master various web services and technologies
· Discuss the design and feature requirements with the product teams
· Contribute to the architecture and design decisions of the products
Skills and Technologies:
· 3+ years of web programming experience
· Excellent knowledge of PHP and Object Oriented Programming
· Good understanding of SOLID principles and clean coding standards
· Familiar with various PHP frameworks
· Experience with web related technologies such as Memcached and Redis an asset
· Comfortable developing in a LAMP/LEMP-style environment
· Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies an asset
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent organization and communication skills (English is required)
Benefits we’re offering you:
· Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
· Annual bonuses
· Private health insurance
· Meal tickets
· Team building events
· Support for obtaining certifications
· Relaxation room
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
Visit www.mindgeek.com for more information about the company.