MindGeek, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a Senior Web Developer (Front-End).
If you are passionate about programming, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then MindGeek is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a dynamic, fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
As the senior member of a growing team your key daily tasks would include:
· Working on complex programming projects using advanced web services and technologies
· Facilitate the introduction of new technologies in the team
· Monitor and improve page load performance and UX
· Analyze product requirements and translating to design specifications
· Play a key role in defining the architecture and design of multiple web properties
· Help train and coach new team members
· Contribute to the overall tech decisions and help the team to achieve their goals
Skills and Technologies:
· 7+ years of web programming including 3+ years with high traffic properties
· Experienced with functional programming and advanced frontend concepts/technologies
· Expert in client side performance optimization techniques
· Experienced with SASS, LESS or other CSS preprocessors
· Strong with JS coding standards, CSS methodologies and overall clean code
· Familiar with various web related technologies and concepts such as Nodejs, React, ES6/7, Webpack, npm, Single Page App, REST APIs, etc.
· Good knowledge and experience with PHP and OOP
· Familiar with PHP frameworks
· Comfortable developing in a LAMP/LEMP-style environment
· Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies an asset
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent organization and communication skills (English is required)
Benefits we’re offering you:
· Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
· Annual bonuses
· Private health insurance
· Meal tickets
· Team building events
· Support for obtaining certifications
· Relaxation room
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you are up for the challenge of a lifetime!
Visit www.mindgeek.com for more information about the company.